Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Hemp seed smoothies anyone?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AiimeeB

Hemp seed smoothies anyone?! Empty
PostSubject: Hemp seed smoothies anyone?!   Hemp seed smoothies anyone?! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:17 am

At the moment my husband is making these incredible smoothies for breakfast and I often sneak one for myself too!

He uses:
De-hulled hemp seed
Cashews
Sunflower seeds

And a selection of fresh fruit! My favourite combination is:
Strawberries
Blueberries and
Banana

For the base, he'll use either fruit juice (apple or orange) or just water... either tastes great! And they're so filling, too. Hmm.... fancy one right now actually! Very Happy

Does anyone else use hemp seed to make smoothies??
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

Hemp seed smoothies anyone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemp seed smoothies anyone?!   Hemp seed smoothies anyone?! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:29 pm

I don't but I'll have to give it a go - I do use hemp protein powder though which is pretty good. I must admit I prefer the English Hemp to the Canadian hemp protein powder. This stuff has a slightly better nutritional profile than the Canadian stuff & it's grown here in the UK, so less shipping around the globe! I use the plain, to me it makes sense if you want fruity flavour just add some fruit, if you want chocolate buy some cocoa powder & add it. That also means you're not stuck with one flavour until it runs out. Win-win in my book!
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com

Hemp seed smoothies anyone?!
Page 1 of 1