Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Hi, my names Metala and im from London UK :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metala

Metala

Hi, my names Metala and im from London UK :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi, my names Metala and im from London UK :)   Hi, my names Metala and im from London UK :) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:24 am

I work full time for a company called 'Fitpro' aka Fitness Professionals.

I have been vegan for 5 years and am currently on a strict no caffeine, no alcohol, no carb diet and training daily to get lean!

Any tips to help build up muscle mass the vegan way would be great!

I started having taking Hemp Protein shakes after going to the gym everyday, has anyone else used Hemp and what do you think of it??

Metala
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my names Metala and im from London UK :)   Hi, my names Metala and im from London UK :) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:59 am

I like your hair. I tried hemp shakes a long time ago. Personally the brand I tried, I didn't like the taste, but it could just have been the brand and I don't remember what brand it was now (sorry.) For taste, I had liked rice protein best and the incomplete protein thing really isn't the concern people usually think it is.

The no caffeine thing is a really good thing in my opinion. I think over the long term caffeine really can do a lot of bad things to people's health.

Welcome. Really not a busy board. But Pete is quite knowledgeable and if you let reply notifications go to your email, this can be a useful place.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my names Metala and im from London UK :)   Hi, my names Metala and im from London UK :) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:52 am

Maybe you could come along to the London Vegan Festival on the 21st Aug. We're doing a stall & running a shoulder press contest for male & females (8kg for females max reps wins) you can enter the contest or just cheer on everyone else.
I've used hemp protein. The best one I've found in the UK is by good oil. It's grown in the UK & has slightly less carbs & more healthy fats than the Canadian stuff. I've only ever had the unflavoured as I hate flavours in protein (if I want flavour I'd add fruit).
I'd be interested in your low carb dietary ideas, could you put up an example day of eating at some time?
By the way if you are coming to the London Vegan Festival feel free to bring along some flyers for the stall & get yourself advertised as we often get a few people asking about finding vegan trainers when at these things, you never know you might even convince me to try out a vipr workout Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my names Metala and im from London UK :)   Hi, my names Metala and im from London UK :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, my names Metala and im from London UK :)
Page 1 of 1