Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Great blog post about bodyfat levels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

Great blog post about bodyfat levels Empty
PostSubject: Great blog post about bodyfat levels   Great blog post about bodyfat levels EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:34 pm

I have considered doing a bit about bodyfat levels (& the stupid claims made by many people about their 1% bodyfat etc), but I found this article by Leigh Peele that probably does a better job than I could covering it. It gives you an idea of what you should look like at various bodyfat levels so you can have some idea where you are. One point to bear in mind is some people have trouble seeing their true shape, you might need someone else who you know will be honest to read the article & then show them either yourself or a picture & give you a ball park number (like you between 10 & 15% for example), but they must be honest don't ask someone who is unlikely to speak their mind - if you're a 30% plus, there is no point if the person you ask or you yourself decides you look most like the 10% bodyfat person- honesty is the best policy in this case as it will set a benchmark & from there you can set your nutritional goals honestly (like moving from 30% to a 20% bodyfat over 2010 for example). These sorts of changes can be done, but you need honesty at first to begin working towards a goal you need a truthful starting point.
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com

Great blog post about bodyfat levels
Page 1 of 1