Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mojo7

Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support Empty
PostSubject: Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support   Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 am

I'm on the search for a wholefood multi for men with liver support and possibly a joint complex and maybe some other ingredients that maybe good for fitness like l-Arginineor , l-carnitine and things like that.

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support   Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:28 pm

I'm assuming you mean l-arginine. In all honesty you'd do better looking for these things separately as most multis with all this sort of thing in has small amounts. There are products like Viridian sports multi which has BCAAs in it, Co enzyme q10, MCT (medium chain fatty acids- fats that are burnt in the body like carbs), green tea extract etc etc. So maybe something like that might be of use - as a side note BCAAs (branch chain amino acids) would be my first choice above l-arginine or l-carnitine, also if you have cold sores then do not take l-arginine or it will give you a herpes attack.
For liver support you can go for milk thistle or if you are feeling like you have a lot of cash resveratrol both can be found on many bulk supplement stores online easily.
For joint health you can get glucosamine HCl, MSM & also add some DHA/EPA from algae (this is the same oil as 'fish oil' but it actually comes from algae, fish eat that algae &, then are eaten by bigger fish, then by bigger fish again...on & on until you get a big fish that people catch & eat to get the oil - we bypass that & eat the oil from the algae directly, & also avoid any build-up of toxins that occur in fish like mercury, PSBs, dioxins etc), that will give your joints the best chance of maximum health.

If you are really after whole food sources then you cannot have ANY separate amino acids in the product as they are a separated, processed food stuff so will not be found in any whole food product (or it cannot be called 'whole food'!), what you can do is find a whole food product, then buy the stuff you want added.

Hopefully that's been of some help, but I don't think there is an exact product you are after.

Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Mojo7

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support   Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Well honestly I just wanted a milti with liver support for the most part. The reason I added joint complex to the equation isI figured maybe they had a wholefood multi with some of the same properties as something like an orange triad multi.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support   Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:01 am

I found this site Garden of life you'd have to pop them a quick email to confirm their stuff was vegan, but they have multis, joint stuff, liver stuff. Could be of use to you & only take a second to mail them & see if their stuff is ok?
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support   Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For A Wholefood Men's Muliti-vitamin With Liver Support
Page 1 of 1