Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Some stretches for weight lifting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

Some stretches for weight lifting Empty
PostSubject: Some stretches for weight lifting   Some stretches for weight lifting EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:50 am

Here's a couple of interesting stretches I've just found today. I haven't even been able to try them out myself as I hurt my back (again! Yes I know!), but they seem like they might be helpful to some of you?
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
trew

PostSubject: Re: Some stretches for weight lifting   Some stretches for weight lifting EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am

Okay if you having problem with more weight lifting so i think you should do weight lifting with less weight im sure you back side will not aching .
-----------------
Dunwoody GA Chiropractor
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Some stretches for weight lifting   Some stretches for weight lifting EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:18 am

It wasn't the weight lifted as such. It was more an asymmetry that I'd developed by lifting in an imbalanced way (lifting more with one side than the other). You can read a better description on my blog here.
Back to top Go down
trew

PostSubject: Re: Some stretches for weight lifting   Some stretches for weight lifting EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:08 am

Tummy tuck surgery is a highly individualized procedure and they should do it for themself, not to fulfill someone else's desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image. Although the results of an abdominoplasty procedure are technically permanent, the positive outcome can be greatly diminished by significant fluctuations in weight. miami plastic surgeon

Last edited by trew on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Some stretches for weight lifting   Some stretches for weight lifting EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:23 am

Trew, I think you may have posted in the wrong topic Laughing This was about stretching, not tummy tuck...
Back to top Go down
trew

PostSubject: Re   Some stretches for weight lifting EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:43 am

I was suffering from arthritis in my low back, tail bone pain and my left foot was turned inward and I had been walking that way for 12 years. My Orthopaedic doctor had only given me insoles for my shoes. Millstone was amazing because my left foot has been straight since my first treatment and my back pain has gotten better every day. i also no longer have any pain in my tail bone. It's a GREAT feeling to be able to walk normally without pain or added pressure on my ankle. chiropractors greenville sc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some stretches for weight lifting   Some stretches for weight lifting Empty

Back to top Go down

Some stretches for weight lifting
Page 1 of 1