Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
agar_agar

What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves?   What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves? EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:41 pm

I wonder if they work half as good as promised.

Anyone has had them/ still use them?
What do you do to strenghten your grip?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
"People don't realize how hand pain and grip fatigue limit the weights they can use. The day they start using NewGrip lifting gloves every weight goes up. Often way up. If a nutritional supplement delivered these kinds of weight increases on day one it would be constantly sold out. Using NewGrips is what I call 'training with your brain'."
- Pete Sisco, co-author of Static Contraction Training.
What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves? GripA-uneven150 What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves? GripB-rough150 What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves? GripC-flat150
the Newgrip
What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves? Nickgripbar72
a similar product, the 1-Ton Lifting Hooks
What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves? Just_Right2
Back to top Go down
Grayfox

Grayfox

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves?   What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:58 pm

This isn't a comment on the newgrip gloves, but might be of peripheral interest.
If you are considering purchasing lifting gloves or any other piece of affordable gear, go ahead and buy the item in question. Lifting isn't an inherently interesting sport--no drums, no bugles--so anything that keeps one's interest up, or rewards us for the effort and sometimes pain, is good.
Back to top Go down
PhysCultureFan

PhysCultureFan

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves?   What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:14 pm

I wear Altus Wrist Wraps sometimes, recently, I sustained a mild type of injury, it's like half sprained, half carpal tunnel syndrome, it just kind of struck me but I've rested and elevated it and it seems to be getting back to normal. I saw a thread here on getting better bone density too, that might help as well.

Now what I am wearing is similar to this but it has a loop to put over the thumb.

I saw Altus at amazon, so one can read up on it there or I got it at the sporting goods store for only around $ 7 .

What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves? 511HVdb5twL

Sorry for the big picture but still, I have some friends who have the full wrist and glove for the whole hand when they lift. Probably a good idea for some if they are going to work out intensely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves?   What do you guys think about the newgrip weight lifting gloves? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1