Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

What are you eating for christmas day?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

What are you eating for christmas day? Empty
PostSubject: What are you eating for christmas day?   What are you eating for christmas day? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:15 am

Are you going for the full roast, a healthier option, having a day of junk? What's your day paln.
Luckily I'm on that never ending bulking up phase Very Happy .
OK I'm not having a roast I'm actually having potatoes in their jackets, but I am digging into a bit of junk. I've found a frozen vegan pizza that I'm trying out (yea, pizza on christmas - still I wanted it & I don't do wheat very often as it often doesn't like me), cheezley (fake cheese),pineapple & vegetarian choice sausages on sticks (I do these every year). Fair amount of snacks that'd be well into the junk pile the rest of the year. A fake round 'turkey' with the stuffing already in it, probably a loaf of organic wholemeal bread - I can't even remember half the stuff until I get cracking unpacking the cupboard to reveal the xmas goodies - I just hope I haven't forgotten anything as I'd hate to go without Very Happy
Anyway after my xmas goodies list yours probably won't seem so bad, so what are you eating?
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com

What are you eating for christmas day?
Page 1 of 1