Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

gas and bloating

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jordan

jordan

gas and bloating Empty
PostSubject: gas and bloating   gas and bloating EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Since I became vegetarian, and more recently starting adapting to vegan, I have felt much more energetic and "cleaner," as well I am regular. All in all I feel more detoxified and healthy. There is just one negative side-effect... I have had worse gas than ever and often feel bloated after almost any meal (nuts seem to be the only exception). Does this lessen and go away with time as my body adapts? Just wondering how you guys cope with this.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin

gas and bloating Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas and bloating   gas and bloating EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:54 am

The body should adjust. Also you may need to figure out certain things that really bloat you. The things that get me are beans combined with corn and really bad is broccoli combined with beans.

I recall having crazy gas from just plain beans when I first started. I don't have that problem at all anymore.
Back to top Go down
longtimetraining

gas and bloating Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas and bloating   gas and bloating EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:33 pm

bloating can be a issue with me if i eat beans, i am a fan of beans as well, i like bean burgers, baked beans, mixed baked beans and so on, very tasty, is there anyway to stop the bloating?, any herbs or anything you can take with beans to stop or limit bloating?.

same can happen with some vegetables as well, is it something one has to live with and try and adapt diet, or are there any things to limit bloating?.

it can be frustrating when you cannot eat certain foods like you would like, so you have t adapt, but if there is a way so you can eat what you want that would be a plus!, especially for bodybuilding when you need to eat extra food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gas and bloating Empty
PostSubject: Re: gas and bloating   gas and bloating Empty

Back to top Go down

gas and bloating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum :: Nutrition-
Jump to: