Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Mad March Challenge!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

Mad March Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Mad March Challenge!   Mad March Challenge! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:39 am

On the Vegan Bodybuilding facebook group we are running the MAd March Challenge. Members pledge to do something for every new member that joins the facebook group in March. I personally am pledged to do 20 kettlebell swings per new member (so if we get 100 new memebrs in March I will be attempting to get 2,000 swings in one set - I would film that as I will only ever attempt that once! Laughing ), so we need you to do 2 things. First if are not a member of the facebook group, then join it! Secondly, we need you to add yourself to the challenge thread on there - it can be anything, lifting something, like a curl for every new member we get in March, jog a km for every new member we get in March, do something like time or distance on a bike, or swimming, if you can only lift a pink dumbbell, then 1 pink dumbbell curl per new member is absolutely fine, push-ups are great, pull-ups awesome! Basically whatever you do, make a challenge of it.

We put this on now because many people seem to fall off their training in March, the initial buzz of the whole "I'm going to get fit" that started really well in January is starting to fade, so to add a little fire back into the boiler we decided to have this contest.

Finally another reason to join the FB group if you haven't already is that every week we are giving away a prize. This week we are giving away a tub of Ignite Ultra V from Natures Whey (your choice of flavour), you just have to answer the question "How do you think Ignite Ultra V would benefit you more than a basic protein powder?", so pop over to the VBB FB group answer the question & add a challenge if you want to (& certainly get more people to join the facebook group as we want this challenge to be challenging!).
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
jordan

jordan

PostSubject: Re: Mad March Challenge!   Mad March Challenge! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:26 pm

I didn't know you guys had a facebook group. Well, now I guess you can count 20 more kettle bell swings on your plate.

I'll do 1 minute of skipping per new member after I officially join!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Mad March Challenge!   Mad March Challenge! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 am

Don't forget to enter the free weekly contests we're running over there as well - get to try free stuff for just a minute of writing a quick answer!
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad March Challenge!   Mad March Challenge! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mad March Challenge!
Page 1 of 1