Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JWCummins3

Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan? Empty
PostSubject: Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan?   Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Hi all,

Prior to going vegan I was on a mass phase and bought "Xtend Intra-Workout Catalyst" by Scivation (I ordered it from Bodybuilding.com). It's basically BCAAs with additional L-Leucine, L-Glutamine and Citrulline Malat. As I still have a lot of it left (and I'm pretty cheap and loathe to throw it out or give it away) the obvious question is if this stuff is vegan. Any answers/opinions/etc. are greatly appreciated!

John
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan?   Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:24 am

I emailed them & will let you know when I hear something.
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan?   Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:43 am

I just got a reply from these guys today. I'm afraid they are not suitable for vegans. In fact nothing they make is suitable, sorry mate.

Here's their reply:

Quote :
Thank you for contacting us with you question. Unfortunately I would not consider Xtend suitable for vegans. Our Scivation products are acceptable for vegetarians but not for a strict vegan. And I can't say with assurity that any of our products would be acceptable for a strict vegan. I'm sorry I couldn't offer you better news. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Have a fantastic day!
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
JWCummins3

PostSubject: Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan?   Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Aaahh, I'll give it to my son then - he's still 18 and an omnivore. Thanks for the lookup!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan?   Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Branched Chain Aminos vegan?
Page 1 of 1