Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Not been around too much

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

Not been around too much Empty
PostSubject: Not been around too much   Not been around too much EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:55 am

Hi everyone I just thought I'd explain why I've not been around so much the last few weeks.

I've been writing a new presentation for the West Midlands Vegan Festival I've also been helping with the launch of the vitashine D3, new size opti3 DHA/EPA & sorting out getting the new all-in-one product to the event (hopefully that will get sorted out & launched at our stall), as well as arm-twisting a few people to turn up at the stall so you can pick their brains while you're there...oh yea & the launch of a new veggie/vegan magazine will be on our our stall as well, so it's been pretty hectic.
As well as that I'm also working on Animals charities fair on Nov 6, so I've been helping with that project as well, so all in all I've been fairly busy.
I have been spending some time catching up on some training information as well, watching a few videos, reading some books etc. So, spending time on the net as well has been quite short, I've mainly been collecting emails & not really digging around too much as I've simply not had the time. I'll be putting a bit more effort into putting some new stuff on the board over the weekend, so hopefully you'll find something useful & new here any day!
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com

Not been around too much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: