Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Planet

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:53 am

Greetings New Friends,

My name is Michael Rayborn and I am getting back into Veganism after watching a very logical documentary on Netflix
about why humans should be vegan. It inspired me to get my health back into order, and I will fully admit that I allowed myself to become overweight, which I believe is partly due to eating too much meat, as well as from slacking off on my exercise regime.

I had previous training in various martial arts and fighting sports such as boxing, judo, wrestling, muay thai, brazillian jiu jitsu (i.e. the basic MMA template) as well as the more "Traditional" non-sport styles such as White Tiger Gung Fu.

I am going back to school and am aiming for a certification for Massage Therapy which will act as a springboard into Naturopathy. I am deeply interested in herbal medicine, accupuncture, vitamins, and things of this nature. I am also deeply concerned about the environment and animal rights (but am not in any sense a cookie cutter leftest type).

Warm Regards,
Michael
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:35 am

Hi, I'm a qualified massage therapist here in the UK Very Happy Seems like you're following a similar path to me as I did the massage, then continued on to graduate as a clinical nutritionist (although I did start doing certs as a personal trainer, sports nutritionist first).
Welcome onboard!
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com

Introduction
Page 1 of 1