Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Vegan all-in-one What Does your Blend look like? £30 limit month

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
activeomega

Vegan all-in-one What Does your Blend look like? £30 limit month Empty
PostSubject: Vegan all-in-one What Does your Blend look like? £30 limit month   Vegan all-in-one What Does your Blend look like? £30 limit month EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:13 pm

If you where to make a vegan-all-in one on a budget what would it look like, I'm curious to find out as I would like to make one as it is much cheaper but Activeomega just doesn't know what protien is best or what to add for better result.

cheers SO LET'S SEE YOUR BLENDS cheers

I will start off:

rice powder
instant oats
l-glutamine
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

Vegan all-in-one What Does your Blend look like? £30 limit month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegan all-in-one What Does your Blend look like? £30 limit month   Vegan all-in-one What Does your Blend look like? £30 limit month EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:19 am

Hmm, I've never been asked this one before!
I'd probably go with hemp protein powder as it has some healthy fat in there, if I went with rice I'd add some ground flax or similar in just to add a little fat to the mix, oats might make things a little stodgy? But the other alternative like quinoa flakes, rice flakes etc would be the same. I'd like some 'green' added to it, but if it's got to be cheap, then most green supplements simply aren't cheap.

So maybe something like:

Hemp protein powder
Rice or quinoa flakes (or oats but I wanted to offer some variety)
(if you want to treat yourself) green supplement

If we're allowed one amino acid I'd go with either L-leucine or a branch chain amino acid (BCAA) rather than glutamine, although given the choice I'd go with the green supplement rather than the the amino acid.

You could swap the hemp for soya, pea or rice & add a little ground flax, even vary the 'flakes' so you have oats for a while, then rice flakes, then quinoa flakes etc

That's off the top of my head I'm sure someone can think of a better version than that?

Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com

Vegan all-in-one What Does your Blend look like? £30 limit month
Page 1 of 1