Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

I just don't know whether to get...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

I just don't know whether to get... Empty
PostSubject: I just don't know whether to get...   I just don't know whether to get... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:08 pm

...The new Hand balancing mastery course
click here to have a look
I've got the old one a while ago, but not really delved into it much (to be honest I'm much better at viewing training stuff than reading. I can understand better when I view compared to when I read in a lot of cases). I have meant to try & get on & improve my hand balancing for a while, but never really focussed on it enough. This has some DVD's which might well work better for me, but at just shy of $100 it's quite expensive when I've got the earlier version...so I'm torn. My birthday is coming up, I've decided to give kettlebells a go, so that'll be a big one-time payout getting a few of those, so an extra $100 is a bit of a spend?
It's hard when you've got 1 version of something, should you upgrade? I don't know, what do you lot reckon..to spend or not to spend..that is the question?
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Grayfox

Grayfox

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know whether to get...   I just don't know whether to get... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Giving credit where it is due, the fellow in the demonstration video is in good condition, but I have the impression that he only weighs 85... maybe 90 pounds or so.

But to answer your question-- spend the money. By this time next year you will have forgotten all about the cost, but you'll have a new toy!
Back to top Go down
PhysCultureFan

PhysCultureFan

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know whether to get...   I just don't know whether to get... EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Rather Nice...

For tricks, this is probably old hat to Pete, I'd like to be able to criss cross skip rope/jump rope, I think that looks cool and prob. would not be that difficult to learn, I think that'd look real impressive to people.

Though it'd be a bit of work to learn it, I've got the dvds to watch it, not good at jump rope but adequate, I think I got some nice looking motifs of Indian Clubs down.

I didn't know how to type about 14 years ago and spent a whole lot of time learning, I guess the computer programs make it easy but I think it's still a lesson that things are not that very difficult to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know whether to get...   I just don't know whether to get... Empty

Back to top Go down

I just don't know whether to get...
Page 1 of 1