Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Martial Arts Forum?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

Martial Arts Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Martial Arts Forum?   Martial Arts Forum? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:54 am

I was asked about putting up a forum especially for those into martial arts & as new members join, if you are interested let me know & if there's a demand I'll put one up.
It also was asked whether it should focus on non-contact MA as promoting violence may not be acceptable to some?
I used to box as a younger guy, so I come from a full contact background, but as I'm not a martial artist, nor do I follow it so it makes more sense to leave that decision to those interested in the forum to decide, so add your views on that as well.
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Grayfox

Grayfox

Martial Arts Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Forum?   Martial Arts Forum? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:17 pm

I tend to agree, there are other places where martial arts are the primary subject, but this site is devoted to vegan living, and bodybuilding, and strength training and so forth.
I began with boxing (until I found that I didn’t like the feeling of canvas on my back), and then went on to pursue Judo under several instructors, karate under Peter Musacchio in Syracuse, NY, and Tai Chi Chuan briefly under William C. C. Chen and Ming Bao. Each taught me things I needed to know.
Back to top Go down

Martial Arts Forum?
Page 1 of 1