Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Pete's workout's

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

Pete's workout's - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Mon 24 Aug

I was whisked away to a festival over the weekend, I'm back to it today. As I fancied a change I went for a different style of workout (I even did DB kickbacks cheers ).

..& John today I even timed it 1hr 10mins (& a couple of secs) which I'll admit is a little slow.

Pulldown 3x12
supersetted with
Log bar power clean & press 3x12

Straight arm pressdown 3x12
supersetted with
Band push-up 3x12 (the bands adding resistance)

Bent over BB row 3x12
supersetted with
Lat raise 3x12

T-bar row 3x12
supersetted with
Bent over lat raise 3x12

BB Russian twist 3x6 (each way) my T-bar attachment has lateral movement, so I use that, you could use a corner of a room & a barbell to do the same

Shrugbar upright row 3x12 (this isn't a full range motion, but I like it)
supersetted with
Chain shoulder press 6,8,10 (using my sets of heavy chain..why...because it looks cool Twisted Evil )

DB curl 3x12
supersetted with
DB kickbacks 3x12 (YAY! I did kickbacks..who'd have thunk it Exclamation )

2 Hand Titans telegraph keys (the only device I know that really works the pinch grip in an isotonic fashion & not just isometric holding for reps that you usually do).

That was different workout for me...
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
john machin

john machin

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:25 am

MUCH MORE LIKE A WORKOUT, PETE ... LITTLE IF ANY WUSSINESS IN THERE. Twisted Evil (I'M PRETENDING I DIDN'T SEE THE DB KICKBACKS.) Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.placeinumbria.com
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:13 am

Strangely enough that workout felt easier than my normal...go figure, but I guessed you'd like it. It's more like the metabolic style training than I normally do (I prefer more rest & heavier weights to speeding through a session). I'm sure it did something as simply the change of pace makes the body react (novel stimulus & all that). No problems or even aches this morning, although the jog was a little harder this morning? I'll be sticking with this for this week then return to a more absolute strength development style next week for another 4 weeks or so I expect, before I throw in another variation for a week.
Back to top Go down
john machin

john machin

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:45 am

I don’t think I’d lift any heavier or for more reps if I rested 30 minutes between sets. Supersetting instigates a massive ongoing pump and creates a momentum which carries over to each successive set. I feel I lift more without long rests.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Tues 25 Aug
AM

jog 40:53

PM

Overhead squat 3x6
supersetted with
DB calf raise 4x12

DB walking lunge 3x6 (each leg)
supersetted with
Leg curl 3x12

DB side lunge 3x6 (each leg)
supersetted with
Leg extension 3x12

Pistol 3x6 (each leg)
supersetted with
Band abduction 3x12 (each leg)

DB jump squat 3x6
supersetted with
Weighted adduction 3x12

I started well...ripping open a cut on my thumb, so it was off to get the athletic tape & a bit of cotton wool to fix myself up as the blood was flowing!
After that things went well. I know better than to put jump squats at the end, but I was feeling in the mood to break the rules, so I did...I'll admit that was a tough one to actually finish with.
For Johns benefit it was 57 minutes & a bit.
Back to top Go down
john machin

john machin

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:23 pm

WE NEED TO KNOW, PETE! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:31 am

Thurs 27 Aug

AM
HIIT interval sprints 9x 10 breathes (it's the only way I can count when sprinting!)
stopped at 9 as quad started playing up a bit again! Even the extra activation work didn't sort it out, might go to slower stuff for a week or 2...we'll see how it feels?

PM

Felt tired as can be...really not up for it, so I dragged out the emergency "Bands & strands" circuit. Quick, but not as taxing on you or your recovery as using weights
I did this circuit style:

Band shoulder press 3x12

Strand front pull 3x12

Strand overhead pull 3x12

Strand behind the back press out 3x12

Band curl 3x12

Band Triceps extension 3x12

Lucky I did anything today as I was so tired, now to eat & then early to bed for me I think!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:28 am

Sat 29 Aug
I think I may begin to charge people in the park when I go there to do sandbag stuff. Found myself a quiet corner, set myself down with my bottle of water & list of exercises & off I went...then before you know it along come the audience, suddenly it's like I'm giving a sandbag demonstration! Not what I wanted today, but there you go.

Anyway today was some sandbag metabolic style training, I cocked up the watch a bit & lost the individual heart rate average & max for each circuit, but not overall, so that's not so bad I suppose - this heart monitor/watch is overly complex to work in my view-especially for a knackered me doing timed circuits! One wrong push & the info dissolves into nothing!

Anyway here's this mornings fill. I did 3 circuits:

circuit 1 8:19 minutes
circuit 2: 8:23
circuit 3 8:26

the break between each circuit was a quick swig of water & was counted as part of the following circuit (i.e. the timer wasn't stopped-not that I could figure out HOW to stop the timer on this watch!)

Max heart was a whopping 194BPM, but the average was a respectable 144 for the session (which is about bang on what I was after)

I only use a 15Kg sandbag as I'm after continuous work, not max lifting & that works ok for my goals.

Clean & press 10 reps

Side twist 10

hight pull 10

squat thrust, push-up & 1 arm clean 5 (each arm)

Clean & throw forward 10

Side bend 10 (each side)

Swing overhead & swing throw for distance 10

Had a couple of minutes lay down at the end & finished my water then home for:

Pilates & 8 minutes of abs (continuous)

Sandbags are a dirt cheap & fun toy that I use occasionally in the summer usually. I just use it as a fun thing to do rather than even think of it as training at all.

Right got to go & cook now as out all afternoon, so need supplies!

Oh yea apparently I burnt 258 cal doing the sandbag stuff (not that I believe the watch), but if I get more than that next time I'll know I've improved! Now to go eat at least 750 cal Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Sun 30 Aug

AM

Jog
Time 41:00
Max heart rate 175BPM
Avg 143BPM

Cal burnt 440cal (I only use this as a reference, I don't believe that is the exact calories used, but if I get more than 440 I know I've probably done more work, if you see what I mean)

PM

Pre-workout muscle activation:

Shoulder bridge x10

Boyle 'X' walk (a lateral walk using bands, a kind of amalgam of the 'X' walk as demonstrated by Eric Cressey & a version used by Mike Boyle in I believe it was the "Functional Strength Coach" seminar series) x 5 each way (that is 5 moving left, 5 moving right)

Wall Walking x5 each leg

Stand to squat (while standing bend over, put your fingers under your feet, then keeping them there go down into a squat keeping the back straight-pretty hard) x10

cradle walk x5 each leg

high knee walk x 5 each leg

(I usually do 10 each leg for muscle activations, but I knew I had to be done a little more quickly, so thought I'd cut it down a little bit today. I never thought people might be interested in anything before the workout itself, so I haven't included activation before, but I do usually do a few minutes warming-up, then muscle activations, in this case glute & ham mainly. I probably won't put them in usually as it adds time to the write-up, but they are important to keeping me injury free as possible & worth the few minutes they take to knock out.

Workout

Parallel Squat 4x6
Supersetted with
Stiff arm pullover 2x16 2x18 (accidently started doing 16 instead of 18-opps!)

Squat lockout 3x6
Supersetted with
Stiff arm pullover 3x18

Donkey calf raise 2x12 1x10 (couldn't get the last 2 reps)

Leg curl 2x10 1x9 (missed the last rep) Raise with both legs lower with one on the first 2 sets alternating

Neck harness 2x16 (front & back)

Side neck 2x16 (each side)

Pinch grip 2x5 (gripping the flat sides of two 5Kg plates squished together by gripping alone with extra weight slung off a chain run through the hole in the disc - yes I use chalk)

That's it, I did start timing, but as I'm writing this I'm thinking...It's still timing as I forgot to turn it off Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:05 am

Mon 31 Aug

Bank holiday & still working out!

Bench press 2x6, 1x1, 1x6
Compound setted with
Band Scapula push-up 4x10

High pull 3x6

BB Shoulder press 2x6 1x0 (failed), 1x0 (failed again!), 1x4 (supposed to be 6!)
the SP went a little wrong, I think I'm slowly developing more power on both the bench & the high pull, both of which are slowing the SP increase, still creeping up slowly was the idea this time so I don't injure myself. Also going to re-watch "Secrets of the shoulder" DVD set as I have injured my shoulder twice with rotator cuff issues which I now believe was down purely to humeral misalignment during heavy lifting (that is the scapula was unable to maintain the correct position using the stabilisers & so the prime movers had to try & forefill both functions which led to compensations & so injury.

Weighted Side bend 3x10 (each side)

L-flye 3x18

Oh yea the 1 rep is an experiment in adding a heavier rep, 90%+ 1 rep max, before the last set to see if it affect proprioception (how the weight feels).
And finally I'm trying out some "Horny goat weed"..yes, it does do what it says, if goats eat it they tend to get more...um...interested... in procreation, allegedly it's also supposed to have phyto-SARMS in it, but I'm still digging around for research to back that up & even if it does would it affect the human body even like a mild version of a SARM product (I find that hard to believe).
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Tues 1 sept
AM

Jog 39:39

Usually I'd just jog today, then have the rest of Tues off after 2 days on I feel a bit worn out, but this week is a bit mad with no time at all later this week, so I've actually got 4 days on, then the rest of the week off (theoretically I 'might' slip in a session at some point the other days, but unless I literally can't lift a bar I'll be training again tomorrow). This isn't ideal I know, but it's the best I can manage this week & it'll give me 4 straight days of no workouts as I get everything ready for London & do the travelling I have to get done for the rest of the week.

Anyway here's the weights

90° Goodmorning 3x6 (using the trusty Safety squat bar)

DL 3x6

Suspended Partial DL 3x6

Pete's workout's - Page 3 Suspended_partial_DL

(I thought of a this new set-up so I took a quick pic as I was seeing if this would work - then did a few 'test' sets working up before I did the proper sets, worked really well. The pic was taken before the start, I tend to do this with new set-ups as I think of them, so I have a record of how I think they should be set up).

T-bar row 3x6

T-bar Kelso shrug 3x10

Pull-up 3xmax
I decided to include a 'tactical' style pull-up, that is without thumbs & as I'd just watched 'secrets of the shoulder DVD' I included the set-up between reps (in their version you repack the shoulder between each rep - no you don't get off the bar each rep. You do a rep, then consciously depress & retract the shoulder blade, then do the next rep, so it's kind of a two stage concentric phase if you see what I mean?)
Back to top Go down
john machin

john machin

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Pete wrote:
Tues 1 sept
AM

Pull-up 3xmax
I decided to include a 'tactical' style pull-up, that is without thumbs

You cut your thumbs off to do a pull-up? Now that really is hard-man training, Pete.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Wed 2 sept

Starting to feel it doing 4 days straight! Did todays workout with a bad headache, so, although I didn't time it (well I put the stopwatch on, but forgot it by the end), it was slower than usual..but at least I got it done.

Full clean 6x3 this still isn't going right, I think I'm going to have to regress to a hang power clean or similar & maybe dig up some hints on getting under the bar in the full squat. The speed of movement just isn't there, it's REALLY sloppy, bounced it off my chest a few times again, which isn't nice (& is loud when you don't have bumper plates & it crashes to the floor!).I'll have to seriously considering commuting to the next county if I really want to learn these (that's where the nearest Olympic lifting coach is).

Shrugbar shoulder press 3x6 a little bit of push-pressing going on today towards the end

Shrugbar shrug 3x10 (I'm still using a 2" grip to keep the weight lighter, no straps obviously, it's keeping it down to 100Kg mark so the neck isn't being bothered, but felt lighter..maybe the grip is improving a bit, may well have to monitor & decide about weight choices or grip options, I don't want to return too heavy, too quickly with the neck still not 100%)

BB wrist curl 1x16

BB reverse wrist curl 1x16

Today I moved on from the 'plank' movements. I go back to doing the plank now & again, but mainly I save it as a functional test if possible. Anyway today I felt that just upping the time was getting silly & I've never been fond of the more esoteric plank movements. Basically the side plank is just one way to work your core stability laterally, so any exercise like a suitcase deadlift, or weight on one side works the lateral stabilisers & is in my view something you should advance to (although going back to the side plank is a good regression at the start of a cycle, or after an injury, or just to remind yourself how it feels). I chose...
Barbell side shoulder & squat 3x3 That is lift the barbell across one shoulder (with the bar on your shoulder like aiming a bazooka), lift the bar, step laterally one step so it's off the pins, then squat to parallel & back up. I was considering doing a suitcase DL, but this seemed more fun, so I'll be doing this for a while & see where it takes me (it does seem to stress the core very differently to the suitcase DL)

As I'm doing a scapula push-up I thought doing a front plank (or variation thereof) to be a bit of overkill, so I added in a...
Farmers walk 1xmax (well more of a farmers hold as not so much room to actually walk about!). I was hitting over 50 seconds I actually want it down to around 30 for now, so it'll go up quite quickly for a few weeks I reckon.

Finished with clubbell swings 1x10 (each arm, each way)

finally a bit of stretching
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Fri 4 Sept

Managed to slip in a jog in the morning

Time 40:28
Average heart rate 146BPM
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Sat 5 Sept

OK I know I was having time off until Monday, but I haven't, so sue Laughing

Did Some warm-up/muscle activation at start, soft tissue work with foam roller & tennis ball at the end

Parallel back squat 4x6
supersetted with
Stiff arm pullover 4x20

Full front squat (using Olympic grip) 3x6
supersetted with
stiff arm pullover 3x20

Seated calf raise 3x10

Glute-ham raise 2x6 (still not a full range doing these-working on it)

Neck harness 2x18 (front & back)

Side neck 2x18 (each side)

Pinch grip 1x5 (each hand) I do this using 2 5Kg plates back to back, run a small chain through the hole on the plates & add weight hanging from the chain, the plates are held together by hand pressure.
~~~~~~~

I now have the option of having Monday off if today leaves me a bit knackered - it's a long day, we'll be at the show until 8!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:43 am

Tues 8 Sept

AM
Jog
Time 38:00

PM
was supposed to workout, but fell asleep in the afternoon! My bad..still must have needed it I suppose as I slept then, woke up late, ate, then slept through the night without waking up.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Thurs 10 Sept

Negative Squat 1x6 1x7 1x6 This is a new idea I had just today. I go down onto a squat stool set at parallel, then explode off using my arm to aid in getting back up. I use a safety squat bar, so you don't need to hold the bar. Very tough!

'suspended' goodmorning 3x6

SLDL 3x6 (Off blocks)

Assisted extended range DL 3x6 (using clear band to help get it off the bottom - standing on blocks)

DB row 3x6

DB Kelso shrug 2x10

Chin-up 3x max

I'm expecting DOMS from the negative squat tomorrow. They were tough!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:18 am

Sun 13 Sept

Had a cold or possibly bad hayfever, so training a bit harder than normal (squatting while sneezing I don't recommend it!). Still strength seemed ok, just the constant stopping to wipe nose, sneeze extended the session a bit.

Am

Jog 40:19

PM

Parallel Squat 4x6
supersetted with
stiff arm pullover 4x10

Band squat 3x8
Supersetted with
Stiff arm pullover 3x10

Standing Calf raise 3x10

Leg curl 3x10

Neck harness 2x20 (front & back)

Side neck 2x20 (each side)

BB grip for time 1x max (using overhand grip, no hook gripping)

Didn't even have time to stretch at the end! Had to rush out for a roast dinner (which is rare for me, only have those a few times a year)
Back to top Go down
john machin

john machin

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:07 am

Next time you’re sneezy, Pete, try plyometric squats. Coincide the sneeze with the explosive take-off phase and you’ll shatter your PB, np. lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:16 am

I'm sure that's a secret Olympic lifters use controlled sneeze-power to aid with their lifting..I'll have to work on it-when I can sneeze 100Kg I'll let you know affraid
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Wed 16 Sept

AM Jog 37:06

PM

Dips 3x12

Dip 'shrugs' 3x10

High pulls 3x6

BB Shoulder press 2x6 1x0 1x1 1x0 (for some reason my strength evaporated a couple of sets in?)

Side bend 3x10

L-flye 2x20

Log bar hang clean & push press 3x6 (added these to make up for the terrible BB shoulder press - that was really rubbish pressing doing that -using a log bar you have a parallel grip & have more of a backwards lean than using a barbell, push pressing helped a bit on the reps with a nice slow eccentric phase)

Been a bit lax the last week as my girlfriends birthday adventures took centre stage. Should be able to back on track from today.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:56 am

I've been a bit quiet here-like I was swallowed up by the earth...well guess what...I kinda was...I fell down a hole....ok, not quite swallowed up, but certainly injured a bit. Twisted ankle, both knees, right hip, left scapula all suffered. It was my own fault as well. When I run I usually listen to audio books & this time I was listening to the philosopher Bertrand Russell 'Religion & science' (I'd just listened to the pro-religious 'Faith & reason', so wanted some balance by listening to the atheist Russell speak on a related issue), anyway he bought up something that got me thinking just as the hole must have loomed & for a moment my usual monitoring systems seem to have crashed as I went down!
Anyway, that left me laid up for a few days, I can walk ok(ish) with boots on (I can lace them up & get added ankle support, the knees, hip & scapula seem on the mend - the scapula is still a bit sore when I retract it hard, like setting up for a squat, but that seems like just a left over the injury seems pretty much better).
I decided on Wed 25 doing just legs (no calf work) which I'll put below. I did some extra warm-ups starting with just bodyweight, then an empty bar & so on, slowly up, but decided if there was no issues I'd go fairly heavy as one of the issues you can develop after an injury is fear of re-injury & so back-off too much. Anyway, the main issues I had were not pain from injury, or loss of strength, but psychological fear of re-injury (just as I suspected). I had to mentally push through & take extra time to get the mind right, so it was a slower session. So, with the background filled in here is the workout!
Wed 25 Sept

Safety bar parallel squat 1x6, 1x3
supersetted with
Stiff arm pullover 1x8, 1x10

Had to swap over to a barbell then as the form wasn't going right, depth was an issue as well, I was just 'off' using this bar today. I chose it as you don't need to retract the scapulae like you do on a barbell, but it wasn't 'working' for me?

Barbell parallel squat 3x6, 1x0 (mind failure this one!), 1x4 (should have been 6!)
supersetted with
Stiff arm pullover 4x10

BB parallel squat from the bottom (starting at parallel) 2x8 this was tough, I lowered each rep to the pins, then rounded the back, as if to get out, then set-up, so it was like doing 8 1st reps from the bottom every set. I find it hard getting 70-80% of a normal squat 8 rep max using this method. Getting it moving off the pins at the bottom is SO much harder.
Supersetted with
Stiff arm pullover 2x10

To be honest I was pretty much mentally beat by then as the psychological aspect had played a major role in this session, so I left it there. I got the squats done, that's the foundation of the session, so I was happy with that. Hopefully that'll be the last hiccup in my training until the Christmas Without Cruelty event!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:06 am

Sun 27 Sept

AM Jog

PM

Parallel squat 4x6
supersetted with
stiff arm pullover 4x14

Parallel squat from the bottom 2x8
supersetted with
stiff arm pullover 2x14

Pistol 3x5 each leg(with only bodyweight really didn't have much left)

Donkey calf raise 3x10

Glute-ham raise 2x6

Neck Harness 2x10 (each way)

Side neck 2x10 (each way)

Pinch grip 1x5 (each hand)
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:40 am

Tues 29 Sept

Had a day out of doors. Went to Littlehampton & found a sandy, totally empty beach! Great! I did some bare-foot sand sprints & some bodyweight stuff. Didn't count reps just did it as I felt the urge. Interesting how the different softness of sand affects running. Feeling it a little in my feet & Achilles tendon right about now, as well as a hint in the quads. The other stuff was more easy stuff like push-ups on a steep decline (legs up), jumping jacks, jump squats, leaps for height, distance etc, just fun stuff you do when you hit an empty, sandy beach Smile, shame I didn't have any swim wear...well actually anything to dry myself I'd have nipped in nude if there was a towel, but the day was ace as it was really.
Grabbing the last few days of summer while I can-maybe tomorrow I'll pack up my barbell wheels (car wheels that attach to a barbell), a barbell & a sand bag all on a trolley & hit the park for a session of crazy lifting with a picnic scratch we'll see how I feel tomorrow (& the weather Smile )
See you later
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:14 am

Weather not so good today & time a little tight as had to interview someone & be out for a while sorting out stuff, so here it is - short 'n' sweet:

Wed 30 Sept

Front squat 4x6
tri-setted with
Stiff arm pullover 4x16
&
BB Shoulder press 2x6, 1x1, 1x2

Parallel back squat 3x6 (lighter weight than the other day)
tri-setted with
BB shoulder press singles 2x1, 2x0 (held isometrically for 5 seconds before giving up), 1x1 (not max efforts as already done some hard sets, so say 85, 90% true max)
Push-up 3xmax

Just a quick in, hit it, get out kind of routine, feeling it now though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pete's workout's   Pete's workout's - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pete's workout's
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum :: Training logs-
Jump to: