Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Bulkpowders in UK add vegan logo to products

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

Bulkpowders in UK add vegan logo to products Empty
PostSubject: Bulkpowders in UK add vegan logo to products   Bulkpowders in UK add vegan logo to products EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:08 am

I've just noticed Bulk powders in the UK have added logos to say which of their products are vegan, that certainly makes life easier if you're checking out new stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
futsysmids

PostSubject: Vegan at Bulk Powders   Bulkpowders in UK add vegan logo to products EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Both Bulk Powders and My Protein sell vegan protein powders - which is fantastic.

However what they don't tell you is that they have their powders made in factories alongside other companies powders that do include lactose and eggs and they will NOT guarantee that cross contamination will not occur i.e. if you are a true vegan or are lactose / egg allergic - do not buy from these companies.

That is their official statement.

Pete wrote:
I've just noticed Bulk powders in the UK have added logos to say which of their products are vegan, that certainly makes life easier if you're checking out new stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Bulkpowders in UK add vegan logo to products   Bulkpowders in UK add vegan logo to products EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Just about all processed food is made much the same way, unless you can find a totally vegan company to buy from. It's something most of us really have no option over as 99% of companies do it. Basically if you buy any processed food you are doing exactly the same.
You'd also be able to get just about zero supplements as they are nearly all made in factories that make different products (not all of which are vegan). So basically unless you eat only fresh fruit & veggies from a veganic farm (or grown yourself) you will get some cross contamination for virtually all processed food.
I think that companies willing to source their products to make sure they are vegan is a great move on their part. Sure there is some risk of cross contamination, it's good to highlight the fact, so we can make an informed choice.
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulkpowders in UK add vegan logo to products   Bulkpowders in UK add vegan logo to products Empty

Back to top Go down

Bulkpowders in UK add vegan logo to products
Page 1 of 1