Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Ham sandwich warning to parents

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

Ham sandwich warning to parents Empty
PostSubject: Ham sandwich warning to parents   Ham sandwich warning to parents EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:05 am

The World cancer research fund is trying to get parents to stop feeding their kids processed meat (bacon, ham, hotdogs etc)..strangely enough because the evidence in adults associating it with cancer is so overwhelming. I hope they're also advising adults give it up if the evidence is so compelling! Anyway you can read the article here
Even if you didn't give a fig about animals or the environment, why would you eat something like that?..ok why would you smoke...I get the idea, but you usually realise after a while you're just being an idiot & give up the cigs!
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Destiny

Destiny

Ham sandwich warning to parents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ham sandwich warning to parents   Ham sandwich warning to parents EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:36 am

I don't think the warning is going to make a blind bit of differance to the people who eat / feed that sort of

crap processed animal product, If they have not thought up to now about what they are actually eating or /

and don't care , i doubt they will change now , unfortunately. One can but hope !! Neutral
Back to top Go down

Ham sandwich warning to parents
Page 1 of 1