Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Raw Pineapple Cheesecake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

Raw Pineapple Cheesecake Empty
PostSubject: Raw Pineapple Cheesecake   Raw Pineapple Cheesecake EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:44 am

I stole this recipe off of Jason Ferrugia's blog
I am going to try & make this later in the week (yes it will be a refeed meal!!!):
Crust
1.5 cups of raw unsalted almonds
6 dates, pitted
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of sea salt

Filling
1 cup raw unsalted cashews
2 cups fresh pineapple
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup of maple syrup (it says honey on the original recipe, but maple syrup or avagé syrup should be just the same)
1 lemon, freshly squeezed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of sea salt

Combine the crust ingredients in a food processor and blend with an S-blade until the crust clumps together on the sides. Pour crust ingredients into a 9” pie plate and flatten out from the center to the sides. Put aside. Combine all the filling ingredients in a blender and blend until pourable. Pour filling into pie plate over crust and let sit in the fridge for 1.5 hours – 2 hours or until filling hardens. Serve cold.

Of course if someone wants to try it first Very Happy I just have to work out what these 'cups' are they use in the US???
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
jordan

jordan

PostSubject: Re: Raw Pineapple Cheesecake   Raw Pineapple Cheesecake EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Looks good!

A cup is 250ml
Back to top Go down
Brigham125

PostSubject: Re: Raw Pineapple Cheesecake   Raw Pineapple Cheesecake EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:08 am

Hi dear,

You shared good recipe for raw pineapple cheese cake. It is one of my favorite cake.
I get a lot of help from your this recipe for preparing this pineapple cheesecake ,yself at my home.
Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Pineapple Cheesecake   Raw Pineapple Cheesecake Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Pineapple Cheesecake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum :: Nutrition :: Recipes-
Jump to: