Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

I'm in a new book!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

I'm in a new book!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm in a new book!!!   I'm in a new book!!! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:55 am

That's right I'm in the new Vegan views book
I'm in a new book!!! Veganviews
I've only got about 10 pages in the book which is all about self sufficiency, low impact, health, environment & animal issues, so if you're interested in that stuff you might like it.
The stuff I've written might be a little bit basic for some of you as it's really going from zero exercise & bad food choices to starting exercise, eating better, introducing flexibility etc, so many of you will be beyond that.
Details to get are:

Cost £7
Postage second class in the UK is 1.11.
Airmail within Europe costs ca. £3.65.
Outside Europe, surface mail is to slow. Airmail rest of the world costs £7.

Send to:
Vegan Views
Longridge
Bankend Road,
Dumfries,
DG1 4TP.

Phone 01387 265 348
Email knut.caspari@gmail.com

BUT before you do that

If you're reading this before the West Midlands Vegan Festival on the 30th October 2010, then I can get copies at cost when I go there, so I could get them to you for £5 if you're in the UK, £5 in Europe & £7 everywhere else.
So if you want a copy before the 30th let me know & I'll get you one at the reduced price. Also if you are going to the West Midlands festival they will be on sale there at a reduced rate. If you're interested in me sending you a copy PM me (as you probably won't want you address published online!) & I'll send you my paypal details (I'll trust you to pay me after the book gets to you :-)

Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Grayfox

Grayfox

I'm in a new book!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in a new book!!!   I'm in a new book!!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 am

Good for you, Pete...
It's nice to see a friend's name up in lights !
Back to top Go down

I'm in a new book!!!
Page 1 of 1