Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Denise Nicole

Denise Nicole

Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training Empty
PostSubject: Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training   Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 am

New blog instead of training journal, so I can post periodically in regards to my journey as a vegan in the mainstream world of Modeling, Competing & Personal Training.

Staying busy doing the above as well as articles for mags and of course running a household Smile

Background for those who don't know me, I have competed in 9 shows in figure, fitness model and bikini. I am 100% natural and tend to stick to shows that are both drug tested and polygraphed. My journey has been incredible thus far and I feel so blessed to be doing what I love and helping others to reach their goals.

I'm a single Mom and have had 5 children, I'm now 38 and was 184 after my last child at on 5'5". I do not accept excuses from myself or my clients... insert "But I have had a child", "but I don't have the genetics" "but, I'm not 20 something anymore" "I have no time" etc etc. I've been there and done that and overcome!

This year (and the unforeseeable future) I will mostly be competing in the fitness model and bikini divisions. I model professionally now, and my stubborn legs which are a bear to put muscle on turned out to be a god send as now I am also a professional leg model (who knew?). Life is a strange thing indeed.

Stay tuned to here me ramble on and on about my scheduling, my friends and my kids! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.herfitlife.com
Denise Nicole

Denise Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training   Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:51 am

Yesterday (Monday):
Morning:
Cardio 20 min treadmill

Late Morning:
Squats 4 sets of 8
Bench Presses 4 sets of 8
Bent-Over Rows 4 sets of 8
Overhead Barbell Presses 4 sets of 8
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts 4 sets of 8
Barbell Curls 4 sets of 8
Calf Raises 4 sets of 8
Back to top Go down
Denise Nicole

Denise Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training   Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:54 am

Today (Tuesday):
Cardio 20 min on tread

Core Training:
Planks
Side Planks
V-Ups
Bicycle Kicks

Planned: 20 min cardio on tread late afternoon

Working towards a couple of goals. I have to get in a wedding gown by the 15th Smile .....don't congratulate me though! it's for a magazine shoot I'm in they are shooting in Detroit. Seems I have been in a wedding gown twice, both for shoots but never wore on for either of my weddings Laughing

Next shooting for the online vid game I'm casted in, being second in command to the rebel army, my character has a muscular but lean build and I have to attend both shoots for it as well as live events (comic book & gaming conventions) ... so attempting to get "harder" for it.
Back to top Go down
RobbieVegan

RobbieVegan

PostSubject: Re: Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training   Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:11 pm

"COOL BEAN,S" Cool
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training   Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:19 pm

You'll have to keep us up to date with your contests & how you get on.
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training   Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Denise Nicole's Modeling, Competing & Personal Training
Page 1 of 1