Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

I want a Cannon Arm (Baseball)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ajaybali

I want a Cannon Arm (Baseball) Empty
PostSubject: I want a Cannon Arm (Baseball)   I want a Cannon Arm (Baseball) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:38 am

I play baseball, I am a freshman in HS. My position is CF becuz I am very fast and can cover lots of ground. However I really need to strengthen my arm, and not just strrengthen it, but I want to have an absolute rifle from the outfield so runners fear it and stop in there track not daring to try for extra bases.

I was wondering which muscles and muscle groups are most important in throwing a baseball and some stuff that I can do.

Also anything for hitting would be great too, like what muscles are used mostly.

thanks

MODERATOR NOTE: Gambling links aren't allowed on the site, please refrain from adding them
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

I want a Cannon Arm (Baseball) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want a Cannon Arm (Baseball)   I want a Cannon Arm (Baseball) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm from the UK so baseball is a little out of my area. You'd be wise to check out people like Eric Cressey who is quite focussed on baseball players, also books like The Athlete's Shoulder would be pretty useful. Sorry I can't offer more, but these resources will offer you a lot more than my guesses ever could!
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com

I want a Cannon Arm (Baseball)
Page 1 of 1