Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Bob Harper goes vegan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

Bob Harper goes vegan Empty
PostSubject: Bob Harper goes vegan   Bob Harper goes vegan EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 am

I don't follow the show myself, but maybe some of you watch the biggest loser on TV? From what I've heard it's a rubbish show, with some really bad ideas about training & diet (but as I say that's purely hearsay as I've never watched it).
But for those interested here's the article

I'll paste a copy below for those who don't want to click away:

Quote :
Bob Harper Goes Vegan
Fitness guru and The Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper says a vegan diet has improved his health.

Bob Harper goes vegan Bobharper

By Liz Miller

This week, celebrity trainer Bob Harper told VegNews that he has gone vegan, cutting all animal products out of his diet, and shared that the switch to a cruelty-free diet has improved his health. “I enjoy living a plant-based diet because it makes me feel clear headed and strong, not to mention my genetically high cholesterol dropped more than 100 points. That was all the motivation I needed,” says Harper. Famous for helping Americans slim down on NBC’s The Biggest Loser, Harper has been a longtime vegetarian, often promoting meat-free recipes. In addition to helping stars get fit and contestants shed pounds, the 44-year-old vegan trainer also teaches exercise classes through Crunch gym and has his own series of workout videos titled Bob Harper’s Inside Out Method.
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com

Bob Harper goes vegan
Page 1 of 1