Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

Fox attacks Children {Moved from The kindest cut of all}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhysCultureFan

PhysCultureFan

Fox attacks Children {Moved from The kindest cut of all} Empty
PostSubject: Fox attacks Children {Moved from The kindest cut of all}   Fox attacks Children {Moved from The kindest cut of all} EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:25 pm

{NOTE:This has been moved from the post 'The kindest cut of all'}
With the attention of Gray fox here. That's some story about a fox who attacked children, I thought he might find the story interesting. I wish the best for the children's quickest recovery. Serious.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3002340/Mums-tears-for-tots-mauled-by-fox.html

I have seen foxes around here, they are awfully small and generally don't seem threatening.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Fox attacks Children {Moved from The kindest cut of all}   Fox attacks Children {Moved from The kindest cut of all} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:14 am

This is so rare. Foxes are usually terrified of any loud noise let alone the sound of small kids. There's a big push to try & get fox hunting back in this country by a rather rich minority. I've worked with foxes both helping out a wildlife medic & as a hunt saboteur & no one I know in the business has ever heard of anything like this. The best bet would be to describe it as a fox with a mental condition as it's so outside their normal behaviour!
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Grayfox

Grayfox

PostSubject: Re: Fox attacks Children {Moved from The kindest cut of all}   Fox attacks Children {Moved from The kindest cut of all} EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:17 pm

The area where we live on the lake is heavily forested and we often see wildlife. One morning just after dawn I was driving and saw what I thought was a small dog trotting down the middle of the road. As I got closer I realized that it was a red fox. The fox glanced at me over his shoulder, but didn't seem particularly concerned about me. I noticed that from time to time the fox would stop, pause, then trot on. This puzzled me until I got closer still and saw that there were grasshoppers sitting on the road, warming in the early sun. The fox was breakfasting on careless grasshoppers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox attacks Children {Moved from The kindest cut of all}   Fox attacks Children {Moved from The kindest cut of all} Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox attacks Children {Moved from The kindest cut of all}
Page 1 of 1