Vegan Bodybuilding Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vegan Bodybuilding Forum

The Forum of www.veganbodybuilding.org

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This board is closing down - we are moving to a new permanent home at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/forum/

My morning run past vbites thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Admin
Pete

My morning run past vbites thoughts Empty
PostSubject: My morning run past vbites thoughts   My morning run past vbites thoughts EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:17 am

As most of you in the UK probably know Heather Mills (probably most famous for being the ex of the Beatle Paul McCartney) opened a café called vbites in my town a few weeks ago.
Anyway I thought I give you my thoughts on it so far as I've visited it a few times now & I thought you might be interested.
The first point is, if you're in Brighton it's quite far out, you have to walk quite a way along the promenade (going west) to get there, so if you in town & thinking of going there bear in mind that it'll be 30 minutes or so of walking before you get there (so don't wait until you're really hungry!).
The main thing they need to sort out is the time it takes to get food to you, 30-45 minutes waiting after you order has been common, so again set off extra early especially if you're eating every few hours this cold muck up your diet plan if you don't expect it. I am expecting the speed of service to speed up once they get used to running it for a bit longer.
Those are the 2 main cons, the pros are..well it's all vegan cheers you don't have to ask all the annoying questions you normally have to. The foods pretty good, with a wide range of salads (a little lacking in green salads, but quite a few bean salads etc), plenty of 'recognisable' things if you're dragging along your meat eating family or friends, friendly staff & customers, when the weathers nice they bring out giant inflatable chess & other games clown (they look like fun, but I haven't used them yet).
I'd say if you get the chance go down there & give it a go, I've certainly enjoyed everytime I've been there.
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
rubber_ritchie

rubber_ritchie

PostSubject: Re: My morning run past vbites thoughts   My morning run past vbites thoughts EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:10 am

Thanks Pete. What's the cooked food like? It wouldn't concern me but how about deserts? pig
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin
Pete

PostSubject: Re: My morning run past vbites thoughts   My morning run past vbites thoughts EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:46 pm

All the food I've had has been pretty good. I think you'll like the desserts many, MANY cakes that all seem pretty nice & kind of spin round on a 'sushi like' conveyor belt like contraption & kind of glide past (like the very old TV program the generation game ) scratch kinda...(ok not quite that exciting!)
Back to top Go down
https://veganbodybuilding.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My morning run past vbites thoughts   My morning run past vbites thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

My morning run past vbites thoughts
Page 1 of 1